Elfa provides storage systems created to fit individual needs throughout life. The wide range of products comprises customized storage solutions as well as made-to-measure sliding doors where we combine sustainable and functional design with quality in every single detail.
The company was founded in 1948 and has been owned since 1999 by The Container Store – the largest retail chain in the U.S. within the storage category. The Container Store is listed on the NYSE.
Elfa has three manufacturing plants and seven sales companies across Europe. During FY18 the Group had sales of approximately SEK 1 105 million and employed about 513 people. The head office is located in Malmö, Sweden.
Open position - Head of Information Systems
Elfa International is looking to recruit a Head of Information Systems. You will be working in a central position and be overall responsible for Elfa’s business systems.
As Head of Information Systems, you will take the lead in optimizing, developing and maintaining Elfa’s business systems. The role also extends to lead a team of system specialists as well as daily contact with colleagues operating our business systems and working at Elfa’s manufacturing sites or in support functions.
As Head of Information Systems, you will be reporting to the CFO and cooperate closely with the IT Manager.
Your key responsibilities
- Overall responsible for Elfa’s business systems, including budget and forecasts
- Develop and set the strategic roadmap for Elfa’s business systems
- In close collaboration with IT and support functions, drive projects to optimize and develop the business systems
- Provide the business with daily support
- Manage budgets for projects, consultants and suppliers
Experience and competences
To succeed in this position, we believe you have
- Proven skills of project management,
- Excellent understanding and experience in M3, business processes and financials
- Academic degree or equivalent
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Experience in decision-support system, preferably Cognos
As a person
We believe you have strong teamworking and social skills. You are also solution-oriented, accountable, and you appreciate being operative and get things done. Of course, you recognize yourself in Elfa’s core values of being Customer focused, Innovative, Professional, Humane and Holistic.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send a personal letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than February 29, 2020. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Martin Trikson at 0705-302045